Sunday 23 April 2023

Spots & Stripes

 Hi there Crafty Fiends! I've just returned from a fun weekend away with a 'When I'm 64' party which was lot's of fun, so I haven't been crafting, but here is an oldie which fits the bill for the theme at Inkspirational Challenge

This is an Artsy take on the theme. I used a stencil for the stripes, but with the monoprint method using Karin Markers and spritzing with water. Then I stamped the flower and fussy-cut. I painted a swatch of wash on the white card and then subtly stamped some tiny spots, a leaf and some script. When dry I stamped the sentiment and black outline leaves. 
The Flower stamp is from Gina K and I think the sentiment is from Altenew. 



I'm also sharing at...




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





7 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful card Jenny - I love the colours you have used, and the subtle spots are gorgeous. That sounds like a really fun party theme.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so very creative and what a unique way to use a stencil!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this artsy card Jenny ... the colours are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing flower with those stenciled stripes Jenny! Love the sweep of colour background with its pretty details. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning, love those colours. I have been away for a few days, but have looked back at the cards I have missed. Love those stencilled flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the artsy way you have used stripes and dots, Jenny! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the artsy CAS take on the spots and stripes, Jenny! Thank you for joining us at Ink!

    ReplyDelete