Tuesday 25 April 2023

Watercolour Flower Background

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I'm sharing another card for The Flower Challenge, which is all about background stamping. I used a Penny Black Cling Stamp again. 


I used a mix of Distress Ink and Distress Markers and lots of water to stamp and blend. When dry, I die-cut the background and inked the edges. I added some splatter with yummy Windsor Newton Gold ink.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and matted the panel with Aubergine coloured card and and a white card base. 
Stamps: Penny Black At Grace; Clearly Besotted Simply Quilled




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jenny! Love the watercolored look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card - love your colours, and the die cut makes such an interesting edge to you fabulous panel Jenny
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny what a fabulous card and background stamp too, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing, i love the softness xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jenny absolutely stunning ... I love your background stamping.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING card Jenny! Your watercoloured flowers are gorgeous. LOVE the colours, especially with the aubergine background - wow! xx

    ReplyDelete