Thursday 20 April 2023

Altenew Water-colouring Book

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I was very lucky to win an Altenew Watercoloring Book last year and I've been enjoying playing with it when I don't feel like stamping or thinking about card design, but simply colouring.  


I used Altenew Artist Watercolor paints. 

I was very inspired by Joy's beautiful photo of a red rose, so I'm sharing my card over at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. 



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




          




3 comments:

  1. Amazing watercolouring of this gorgeous bloom, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning result Jenny - love your colouring of the image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are so much fun to color and you have colored this beautifully, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete