Saturday 15 April 2023

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE REMINDER APR'23

 It's the thirdSaturday of the month, so I'm here to remind you about this month's  Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is to make a 'FUNNY' card.

I remembered I had some sentiment stamps that are quite funny, so I made 2 masculine cards ...


I used a Penny Black 'Enlightened' Background Stamp  and PB 'Birthday Love' for this card and various shades of green ink. 
This time I used patterned paper and a stamped background from my stash and a sentiment from the same set as above. 


If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  DT at our blog. I hope you are inspired and have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






3 comments:

  1. A couple of great cards Jenny - love the second one in particular, as I am accumulating more birthdays than I care to number :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Jenny - such fun sentiments!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great backgrounds for these amusing sentiments!

    ReplyDelete