Saturday 15 April 2023

Floral Bouquet & Colour Challenge

 Hello there Crafty Friends. This is my second post today. See my Penny Black Saturday challenge post here.  

Now I have a couple of floral cards to share. Firstly inspired by Pinkfresh Studio Challenge ...

I stamped the image on watercolour paper and coloured with Karin Markers blended with water. 
I used an old favourite Memory Box die for the background.
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio Floral Vase 
Dies: Pinkfresh Studio Floral Vase; Memory Box Pietra Tiles

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-





Next up I have a card inspired by the colours at Global Design Project...

I used one of my favourite Stampin up bundle set and various inks, plus Nuvo Shimmer powder. 
Stamps: SU Artistically Inked
Dies:SU Artistically Inked; SSS sentient; The Greetery Frame

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

    








5 comments:

  1. I have just feasted my eyes on all the cards you have posted recently. they are wonderful and such good inspiration. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful floral cards Jenny! Love the first one with the pretty bouquet over the geometric circle cut out. So pretty together. The second card is so bright and happy with the spring flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Jenny, but then all your work is pretty awesome. Love the top card in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty bouquet, Jenny! The die cut background with the craft showing through is perfect for showing off these flowers! Love the bright colors of the second card! You had the perfect flower to use with this bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete