Thursday 11 May 2023

TIME OUT CHALLENGE #238

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for another  Time Out Challenge. This week we want you to be Inspired  by the Words: “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” ~ Aberjhani

Remember this is just a starting point - You can be inspired by just one word, several words or the whole quote.

I chose to make a nonconventional rainbow with gold, pink and purple and added an encouraging sentiment. 

I used Taylored Expressions 'Over the Rainbow' kit to create my card. 



This week we have the very talented Greta Hess of GG Creations joining us as Guest Designer.

This winner of our challenge will win a $15 credit from our generous sponsor - Varada Sharma and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




7 comments:

  1. What a delightful rainbow Jenny, and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Jenny, this is brilliant! This set is perfect (will have to check it out)! And what a brilliant choice of colours and I love that you've used two different golds! Great advice too! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used for your rainbow, the glittery gold and the arced sentiment. Great make for our challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Jenny! Gold in the rainbow instead of at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your non-conventional rainbow! Wonderful card! Thanks for having me GD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Jenny! Love the way you have designed it with so many layers. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun that you used unconventional colors for the rainbow, love that idea! Very cute card. xxx

    ReplyDelete