Saturday 6 May 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's the first Saturday of the month so it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is to use 'PATTERNED PAPER'.

I decided to use from pretty paper to create a scene.

I've used Penny Black Dies and the 'LOVABLE' Stamp Set.  I coloured it with Prismacolor Pencils to match the paper. The background was embosed with and EF and coloured with Distress Inks.

The prize for this challenge is as always, provided by our generous sponsor



If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  Guest Designer, Bonnie from Stamping with Klass and the rest of the DT at our blog. I hope you are inspired and have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







4 comments:

  1. So sweet - what a lovely scene!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little scene. Great use of the paper and I love that hanging plant. Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Jenny! I love that sweet bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet scene, Jenny! A great use of patterned paper and a sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete