Tuesday 11 July 2023

A Collection of Cards

 Hello there Crafty Friends. I haven't been very crafty myself lately, so it's time to share some cards that have been sitting in my 'cards to post' folder. 

First up, a card for ABC Birthday Challenge...

stamped the Stampers Anonymous Butterfly with black ink on magazine paper and clear embossed. The background was embossed with a SSS die and the sentiment was made with a Lawnfawn die.
*****************
Now I have a Christmas card to celebrate Christmas in July, inspired by Inkspirational Challenge. 
It's been very cold here in Melbourne, very appropriate for a snowy Christmas scene.
Sadly I can't remember what products I  used. I think some of the dies are from Alexandra Renke and  the sentiment from Penny Black. I coloured the trees with gold watercolour paint and used gems from Uniquely Creative.
*******************
The next card is for Just Add Ink who are looking to see 'inlaid die-cuts'. Mine is very simple. Maybe I'll come back with layered inlaid die-cuts in another card.
The dies are from a a Taylored Creations kit and have been coloured with PanPastels.

****************
and to finish I have a card for The Flower Challenge. The theme is make a 'CAS' card.
I used a beautiful stamp set from Stamplorations, designed by the very talented Deepti. I used Karin Markers to colour the image and patterned paper for the background.
****************

I'm linking my cards at the following challenges:-





                              Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                
















8 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny your cards are always so beautiful, I especially like your flower card and the christmas one is so lovely.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! You and Deepti make a very good team - what gorgeous flowers for your water-coloring skills! I keep looking at the background - this is patterned paper?? Amazing!
    Thanks for playing cards with again at The Flower Challenge - we love it when you do!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful quartet of cards Jenny - loving the final floral on in particular. Thank you for sharing these beauties, and may your mojo return shortly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection of cards. I suspect we all have many cards that never get shared. I do anyway. Thank you for sharing these. It doesn't matter that you can't remember exactly how you made them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your clean graphic card for our Christmas in July challenge! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This butterfly is AWESOME, Jenny! The black is perfect to draw out the pretty colors! I love the little snowy village with the metallic trees and snowflake centers. This is the sweetest rainbow and I love these pretty flowers! A beautiful line up of cards, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh what a fabulous bunch of beautiful and varied cards! I loved every single one of them - but I think my favourite has to be the butterfly (and I really love the embossed with a die background)! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your butterfly card is beautiful - the pattern on the butterfly looks so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete