Thursday 20 July 2023

Time Out Challenge #243 (Photo Inspiration)

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to be inspired by a photo.  There are so many fun elements to inspire you in this photo and you are sure to find something to prompt your creativity! I had had some fun with this one:) I saw the gold swan and this is was I created...





I used Altenew watercolour paints and Karin Markers to create my card. I stamped and embossed with the Swans with Silver Pearl embossing powder. The stamp is from Stampendous.



I'd love to have this desk - it even has a 'J' for jenny light!

This winner of our challenge will win a $25 credit from our generous sponsor - Picket Fence Studios and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

  Our incredibly talented Guest Designer this week is Heather Heroldt of Handmade by Heather.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Jenny - love how you have taken the one element from the photo to inspire you to make this beautiful creation
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is just gorgeous! That moon, those stars, the reflection on the water ... WOW! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful and such impressive watercolouring. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful, romantic scene, Jenny! Awesome watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just gorgeous, Jenny. I wanted to do swans too, but had nothing in my stash to use. Your sky and water is fabulously done, along with moon's reflection in the water. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your watercolor scene is so serene and beautiful, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is breath takingly beautiful!! Is that a saying? Anyway, takes my breath away!! You've done amazing job with your water colors, the golden reflection of the moon is so beautiful. I hope you'll frame this!

    ReplyDelete