Sunday 30 July 2023

Beautiful Floral Spray

 Hi there Crafty Friends. Just popping in to share a card I made months ago with a prize from Paper Rose Studio. 


The image was coloured with Copic Markers. For the background i embossed a die-cut panel for a bit of texture and interest. 

Stamp: Paper Rose Studio Sketchy Floral - Thanks

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






6 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, this is real 'wow 'card - stunning colouring of the beautiful flower, and I love the embossed panel - exquisite work!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really elegant floral card Jenny, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty flower, Jenny, and a fantastic background! I love that bit of embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love that colour and the clever die cut panel behind. lovely to see you in the we love stamping gallery too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! This is gorgeous, I love the die cut background with your lovley flower. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT







    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I love your die cut background to your beautiful flower. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT







    ReplyDelete