Friday 21 July 2023

Another Collection of Cards to Share

 Hi there Crafty Friends. I'm still in a card-making drought, so I'll share a few more old (but never shared) makes.

First up is a card using some beautiful stamps and Embossing Folder from Altenew and a Hot foil sentiment from Spellbinders.




ALLSORTS CHALLENGE (moodboard)




Next up -  I felt it was about time I played in a 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I used to be on the DT and this is my first visit since then!
This cute stamp is from Colorado Craft.

I'm also sharing at :-



To finish , I have a card for Seize the Birthday Challenge using an old Sugarpea Designs stamp set I borrowed at a craft retreat.



 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                










10 comments:

  1. A wonderful trio of cards Jenny - those wee pups are gorgeous, especially with the background you gave them, and the floral is stunning!! Love the birthday card with the 'black vinyl' images~!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty floral card and the gold embossing looks lovely, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and being inspired by the colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is absolutely stunning. Love the use of colour and the EF. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge. Your other cards are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see that our Mood Board inspired you to share your gorgeous card at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all 3 of these, but I think the first one is particularly impressive xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this is a drought, it doesn't show! All cards are wonderful, Jenny! I absolutely love your creativity with the records for your Birthday card, such a fun way to use our topping. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of cards. Thank you for sharing your first lovely card in the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty flower and butterfly on a fantastic background, Jenny! Love the pup waiting for Christmas that's so cute! And what we called records and the grands refer to as vinyl make a fantastic birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny your card is just precious, I just love this sweet image. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny, would you believe I have this stamp set and have never used it? You have just provided the perfect inspiration. Love this card!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete