Saturday 15 July 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge JUL '23 Reminder

  It's the third Saturday of the month, so I'm here to remind you about this month's  Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is  'THE GREAT OUTDOORScard. 

It's the middle of Winter here in Australia. It certainly feels like it, but the trees in our street are still hanging on to their Autumn colour! So that's what inspired my card.
I used Penny Black 'Arbors' and Karin Markers to create my outdoors scene.

You can see more inspiration from our wonderful Guest Designer, Loll Thompson and the rest of the DT  at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



5 comments:

  1. What a stunning use of the stamp and markers Jenny - this is a magnificent card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall colours of your trees Jenny! Beautiful watercolouring of this pretty image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning - gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colours. I almost want autumn to hurry up so we can experience them here too, but autumn means winter is coming and I hate winter. Still trying to enjoying summer here. Hope things cheer up for you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumn colors, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete