Saturday 24 August 2024

Alcohol Ink Hummingbird

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I recently purchased my very first kit from Simon Says Stamp. I love all the beautiful products included in the August kit. Today I made a card with the Hummingbird die and the gorgeous Embossing Folder from the kit


I rummaged through my stash of Alcohol Ink backgrounds and then die-cut the bird.
I decided to keep it simple and keep the background white. 
Die: SSS Exquisite Hummingbird Die
EF: SSS Blossom Swag
Stamp: SSS Graceful Flowers (sentiment) 
Other: Couture Creation Alcohol Inks, Art Spectrum Pearl Yupo SSS  Sequins

I'm sharing my card at the following Challenges:-



 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card, Jenny - love everything about it - especially the alcohol inked hummingbird - so pleased your joined us at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wowed by this kit too but didn't get the hummingbird. Now I'm wondering why! You made him beautiful and he fits in this embossed swag beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite - this is absolutely amazing Jenny - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colorful hummingbird and the embossing is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning, love that embossing folder xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hummingbird and beautiful dry embossed design, especially on the pearl paper. Beautiful card Jenny!! xx

    ReplyDelete