Saturday 17 August 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE REMINDER 'AUG 24

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'FLOWERS'

I told you I would have more postage themed cards to share! 

I finally caved and purchased the Penny Black 'Posted' stamp and die
The great thing about this card, is that I used an image from my Unfinished stash, which was messed it in one corner, so I was able to use the good bit inside the frame!
The flowers were coloured with Copic Markers.
Penny Black Hollyhock Heaven

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

You can see more inspiration from our wonderful Guest Designer Loll Thompson and the rest of the  DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-

(Hollyhocks flower in Summer)


     Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jenny - Loving the embossed background, it is the perfect 'fit' for the focal panel!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! Your watercolouring is amazing! ... and I love it with the postage dry embossing in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a nice feeling when you get to use up something left over. You found the perfect use with this postage stamp look. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jenny!
    I keep seeing that postage stamp & die everywhere...I'm slowly being worn down!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these hollyhocks, Jenny! The postage theme is awesome! These flowers would make a beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!
    Glad you were able to save a messed up bit!
    Love the embossing folder!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing you lovely project at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jenny! I love these flowers and the cute little stamp. Just perfect on that fun embossing folder background!!! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete