Tuesday 20 August 2024

Whittle Cats

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I've just returned from a visit with my Daughter, her Boyfriend and 2 cats. This is a card I made for her Birthday, featuring her 2 Fur-babies!



I did my best to colour the Poppystamps kitties
to look like my Daughters cats.
I paired the cats with some beautiful patterned paper from Kaisercraft.

I decorated the inside of the card as well...

Dies: Poppystamps Whittle Adorable Kitty Kit 
Poppystamps Whittle Napping Cat

 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                














4 comments:

  1. This is adorable inside and out, Jenny! Glad you could have a nice visit with your daughter, boyfriend and her fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jenny - love the expression on the face of the ginger cat on the outside - I can see 'my boy' doing likewise!
    A beautiful card, and your choice of those beautiful papers is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card for your daughter, Jenny. She is going to love this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kitties with the different print papers that has me thinking of home.. comfy and cozy. SO nice that you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete