Thursday 8 August 2024

Some Old Makes

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time to show you a few previously made, but not shared cards. 


To begin, I made some smooshed backgrounds with Distresss Oxide Inks and Cosmic Shimmer Powder.  Then I die-cut the blue panel with Poppystamps Pinpoint Rings. Next I die-cut the fish with Poppystamps Large Lovely Koi.
The sentiments are from Poppystamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments Stamp Set.
 I decided it would be fun to make a tag with the leftover bits. 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Distress Oxide/Cosmic Shimmer Powder/Stamping/Die-cuting/bling

*************************************


Isn't this a fab stamp from Hello Bluebird. It's called 'By the Beach'.
I added the chair and bird from an old Inspired by Stamping set. 

I coloured it with Copic Markers, but they needed re-inking and I didn't have the refills, so it's a bit patchy!

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-




 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                















7 comments:

  1. Such a peaceful beach scene for Allsorts, many thanks for sharing with us there.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these two projects Jenny - the koi are fabulously coloured with all the splashy looking paint :). The beach scene is stunning, and I think the patchy sky is more realistic that smoothly coloured. Love the detail of the gull on the chair arm
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous projects, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts and Four Seasons challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards that center around water, Jenny! Those fish are fantastic, and I love the dotty circle that mimics ripples in the water. Your beach scene is AMAZING! Love the addition of the chair and bird. I would like to be sitting there right now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! I love how you colored the koi! You really brought them to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful masculine mixed media card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Mix Media card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete