Wednesday 28 August 2024

Graceful Flowers

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I made this card today using the gorgeous stamp set from SSS August Kit. I was inspired by the colours in The Flower Challenge, but sadly missed the deadline. 

I stamped the floral image with delicate golden glitz ink on cold pressed watercolor paper and coloured with Alene Watercolour Paints and Daniel Smith Watercolours. 
stamp: SSS Graceful Flowers 
EF: Spellbinders Tufted

I’m sharing my card at the following challenges:- 



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                








8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little flower spray and you have watercoloured it brilliantly. It looks great on that embossed background. I have that embossing folder. Thanks for reminding me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Jenny - the EF is perfect behind the image, which you have painted so masterfully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the watercolours with the gold embossing and the gorgeous embossed background, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I think I spotted this over on IG and so happy to see that you added it to our gallery at Seize the Birthday. It is just stunning and the lucky recipient will cherish it for sure. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice spray of flowers with a hint of gold on the lovely embossed background. So glad that you added it to our challenge at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Well their loss is our gain here at Seize the Birthday. This is just stunning. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete