Sunday 25 August 2024

Fave Altenew Stencil

Hi there Crafty Friends! 

Today I was playing with new goodies from SSS, but I rejected most of my efforts. So instead I'm sharing a card I made a couple of months ago. It's a similar layout as this card, which was one of the winners at Altenew. This one is more CAS and I think it looks totally different with the white background.

The white panel is dry embossed and the flowers are stencilled and die-cut.
Products used:- Altenew's Hill Blossom Stencil & die set, Altenew Fancy Hello,
Altenew 3D Gem Pattern EF

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-


Anything Goes option




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours against the white background. A great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the embossed background and your pretty florals makes for a cheerful, fun, fresh Hello card. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! LOVE pink and orange ... they really stand out against the all white background Jenny! Such a beautiful set from Altenew. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Jenny! Such a different look from the darker background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too lave that embossing folder - it's a great contrast to the floral branches!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the elegant flowers over the geometric embossed background, Jenny. Love the scripty sentiment which stands out so beautifully between the fabulous colors of the floral sprays. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your choice of colors for your awesome design! GREAT job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete