Saturday 12 October 2013

Moxie Fab World Stickers and Tape Challenge

I needed a quick card for a teenage girl party and remembered these gorgeous Penny Black Stickers I received when I was doing the collabo with Jill Foster. I thought that would be good for the MFW challenge.

I used Pan Pastels on canvas paper. I then stamped a random background pattern in versa mark and went over it again with the Pan Pastels. Next I stamped the sentiment and die cut the circle. Then I attached it to a die-cut circle card and added the Penny Black Stickers. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, the subtle background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete