Wednesday 23 October 2013

Runway Inspired Ric #46 L.A.M.B.

I just love the colours in the current Runway Inspired challenge - I did have a bit of a chuckle about the name of the collection!



I think it's obvious where I drew my inspiration - I took the black & white rose pattern from the skirt and the soft airbrushed look of the background.
The image is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is from Stamp It!.
I used watercolour pencils, a dropper and spritzer to make the background.

I'll also enter this card in the Tuesday Trigger, because the colours match, although my card is more Spring than Autumn.



16 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love the placement of the white panel on the black, the gorgeous roses & amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jenny! This is truly stunning! Somehow the splatter and shades of colors always GET me! You rock this one! so glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the design and the colors! I have that same rose stamp and use it a lot too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunner of a card, Jenny! Love the colour wash and the splatter (you should enter it in Craft Stamper Make It Take It). And it's a fabulous interpretation of the RIC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card design for both challenges. Love the sentiment too. Gorgeous effect with the watercolor pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Truly captures the feel of that skirt and BG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty - love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous take on the Trigger! I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, Jenny. I love the watercolor and the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jenny, congrats for your fabulous fashionista mention at RIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jenny, love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats fashionista Jenny! This card is so cool. Thanks for the heads up too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS on your RIC Fabulous Fashionista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely wonderful Jenny, Congrats on your well deserved RIC win!

    ReplyDelete