Wednesday 2 May 2012

Better late than Never!!

This is the quickest post ever! After many rejects, this is my card for the latest Playdate Cafe Challenge












This is using some very old paper from my stash and also some Kaisercraft paper, flower, ribbon  and gems.
I used nestabilities, embossing folder and  distress ink on the flower. The paper comes out really pink in the photo, but in real life is more of a purple/pink.

I learnt something about myself during this challenge - I am way too literal!  I had so much trouble choosing what to use, because I felt it didn't match the colours. I need to allow myself to use the challenge as a jumping point and then go wherever my creativity leads me!!! Maybe I shall make more cards out of the rejects.

2 comments:

  1. Great lesson learned, it seems I have to relearn that all the time!beutiful card, love those tiny yellow butterflies. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Your card is so pretty! The colors are really vibrant and exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete