Saturday 19 May 2012

Playdate Cafe PDCC132

This week at Playdate Cafe is everyone's favourite Black &White with a splash of colour - mustard yellow.

Yesterday I found this handmade ceramic flower in a craft shop
so I thought I'd try to colour it with copics and distress inks-
it's a bit streaky, but I still like the effect. In the centre of the flower I put black seed beads with dimensional magic.
The little black rose is my first attempt with my new die-namics mini rose die.
The yellow gem is from Kaisercraft. The black and white flocked  paper is from a local paper craft cafe.
I used distress inks to dye the ribbon. 



7 comments:

  1. I love your card, the ceramic flower is a great embellishment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, just beautiful, love both the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card and love the flowers on this one. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bold and beautiful! I am amazed at your prowess in creating the MFT bloom... mine are always so wonky. ;) Thanks for joining us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR card is VERY BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete