Monday 28 May 2012

Playdate Cafe PDCC133

I Love the colours in this week's challenge at Playdate Cafe




















I had lot's of idea's for this colour scheme, which is odd because I don't think I've combined these colours before. This card is using Graphic 45 paper. I die cut a circle from the patterned paper, then die cut a doilie shape from cream card and mounted with dimensional tape. The knife and fork are from Kaisercraft - I inked and embossed them with silver. The flowers are made using die-namics mini rose and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
This card is a lot busier than my normal style, but I loved the pattern paper so much I wanted to showcase it.
I'm also entering this card in the Moxie Fab Doilies & Lace challenge and Pink Elephant challenge

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH! I just love this card--LOVE the papers and design...and those utensils! I must get some of those:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete