Tuesday 15 May 2012

Less is More - my second card

























This is my second card for this week's Less is More challenge #67
This is a very different card for me, not sure if it worked.
The Violin and sentiment are from Darkrrom Door
and the sheet music stamp is from Kaisercraft. The sheet music is stamped with Versamark dazzle and then I rubbed Gold Perfect Pearls over the image. The Violin is stamped with Ranger Archival black to get the detail and I used Versafine black ink for the sentiment and clear embossed it.
I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp 'Clean & Simple" challenge

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great details. I am a fan of Darkroom Door too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to know how you separated the stamps from your Darkroom Door set...
    I have the two clefs separated... so in fact from the DD set in my case, I would have had 4 separate stamps... the treble clef, the bass clef, the violin and the sentiment! That's an interesting thought!
    Great card though Jenny!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm - I can see your point - maybe I didn't separate the stamps properly, the way I cut them, I definitely used 3 stamps.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Card it brings back memories of when my children used to played the violin. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super composition, super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great music card. I love the DD images and the way you have arranged them.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think this is a great card - really stood out in the thumbnails!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This caught my eye in the thumbnails too. Lovely stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! Love that violin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving how the clean and simple look makes your stamping pop!! Love that violin as the focal point!! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete