Tuesday 3 September 2013

Case Study Challenge - Jennifer's last week

I really love the Case Study Challenge! It's so much fun to be able to case cards by such talented artists and the design team never disappoint with their inspiration!

This is the last week for Jennifer McGuire as muse - here is her stunning card...

And here is my take ...



I stampedPenny Black's diamond background with  versamark ink and then coloured it with Pan Pastels.
My card doesn't have as much white space as Jennifer's, but I really love the vibrancy of Pan Pastels!
The butterflies are from Studio Calico and the sentiment is from WPlus9.
ETA: I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you emphasized the diagonal lines with the alternating colors - I never think of using pan pastels on cards but love their vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and colorful card! I love the pattern and the pretty butterflies! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! Love the wooden butterfly embellishments and the way you blended the colors in the background!

    ReplyDelete