Friday 20 September 2013

Runway Inspired ric#44 - Zuhair Murad/ MFW General Craft Supplies

You have to check out the current Runway Inspired challenge - the dress is absolutely divine an the design team, as always, have come up with some great inspiration. I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab General Craft Supplies challenge, because I've used the tulle.

The stamps are from Kaisercraft and the tulle is from my old sewing stash. The dragonfly die is one of my favourites from Penny Black. I've used Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
The photo makes one of the dragonflies look black, so I will try to get a better photo when the light improves.


10 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, this is gorgeous! Love the tulle over the stamped images and those beautiful dragon flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Jenny! I love the contrast of the fine detail flowers behind the tulle, then the simple solid dragonfly images. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... this is divine!! I adore the tulle textures that you chose and the stamping is simply SUPERB! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gorgeous!! Just love the tuille!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a fun time poking around your blog. This is a fabulous card; I love everything about it! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning...a true work of art! hanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful! I'd love for you to apply for our Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete