Friday 27 September 2013

Day 5 Same Stamp/Die Collabo with Jill Foster

What a wonderful week I've had! I feel so honoured that Jill  chose to do this collabo with me and it just goes to show what a kind and encouraging person she is! Thank you so much - I am so happy to have you as a blog buddy! I also want to say how much I enjoy using Penny Black products - they are so beautiful and versatile.

 Today is our last day and we are featuring the Penny Black Tagged Die set.


Here is my 1st card...




I die-cut 3 small tags out of balsa wood and then stamped the medallion image from the Penny Black Round and Round set in 3 different colours. Then I swiped the ink on some white card and die-cut the butterflies. The pearls were coloured with copic markers.
The background card was sprayed with glimmer mist, dried and then stamped with Penny Black Flower Flourish. To finish this off ! used a brush to add pearl white Perfect Pearls over the stamped image for some shine. I machine stitched a border around the blue card. The sentiment tag was die cut twice to make it smaller. I'm entering this card in the MFW  Handmade Card Week Metal, Wood and Cork and MFW Handmade Card Week Colour Media Challenge.


In my next card I have used 5 of the shapes from the Tagged set. What I love about this set is that it helps you to make a card with co-ordinating paper pads. I have used paper from the  Prima Sun Kissed collection and vellum in this card.




In my last card I've used  the gorgeous Penny Black Blissful stamp again with the butterflies and tag from the Tagged die set.  Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog, Flickr gallery and Facebook this week and left lovely comments - your encouragement makes my day!



I uses some distress ink and also some versachalk inks to get the ombre effect. The colours are from the Penny Black colour  challenge. I'm also entering this card in the MFW Handmade Card Week Colour Media Challenge.


Now pop over to Jill's blog to see what masterpiece she has created today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh these are all so beautiful. I simply adore your tag cards, very pretty designs and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. How did you do the ombre effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used versamark chalk ink and blended it on the stamp.
      Another easy way to do it it is to stamp with versa mark and then rub Pan Pastels over the top and blend as you go. cheers Jenny

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your HM at Penny Black for your first card Jenny, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your HM mention! I Love all of these. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete