Sunday 29 September 2013

Muse Card Challenge #36 - Karen M

I saw the beautiful card Karen had made for the Muse Card challenge and had to play along.
This is Karen card...


And here is my take....




I have used a combination of Distress inks, spray mist and perfect pearls for the background. When it was dry, I stamped the Christmas tree three times with Faded Jeans distress ink and also some stars.
I dried it with a heat gun (cause I'm impatient!) and then stamped the trees again with gold ink and brushed gold perfect pearls over the stamped image. I spritzed it with water to set. Then I stamped the sentiment on a PB die-cut and swiped the edge with gold. I coloured the chipboard deers with gold and added gold glitter glue to the stars. Oh yes, I made the matt card by swiping gold ink on the edges and heat embossing with gold sparkle powder. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and the trees and stars are from Hot off the Press (a magazine freebie!).

I am also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World - All that Glitters is Gold Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the background and the gold embossed reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenny - your card is stunning and all the gold it looks amazing:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the gold shimmer with the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - that shimmery gold is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and a perfect take on Muse Challenge card. Love the way you added the gold it's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is brilliant and I don't just mean because of all the shimmer! What a lot of work and it shows in every detail in this stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely take on the Muse challenge. I love the gorgeous, rich colors - the gold is such a nice touch. Very pretty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous inking, those colors are so pretty with the gold. Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is elegant and gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete