Wednesday 1 April 2020

You're Old School & Cool

Hey there! How's everyone going in isolation? It certainly makes the world seem small, knowing we're all going through the same things at the moment.

We are so lucky to live in a biggish house with a garden and have no problem getting food.  My heart goes out to the homeless, asylum seekers and people who are struggling to buy food and basic supplies.  We can only hope that this passes sooner, rather than later and that Governments find ways help people in need.

Meanwhile, I am also grateful that I have such a wonderful hobby to distract me and keep me sane!


This was such an easy card to make. I let the gorgeous typewriter image speak for itself!  
The typewriter stamp and sentiment are oldies from Hero Arts and the speach bubble stamp and die are from Lawn Fawn.

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-

Theme: Men &/or Boys




9 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is a super-stylish typewriter card. I appreciate your comments about the current crisis and those who are so vulnerable. The UK government has ordered that all rough sleepers must be given shelter, which is great, but it does make you wonder why there wasn't the political will to end street homelessness before. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marina, we can only hope that lessons may be learned from this crisis!

      Delete
  2. A stunning CAS card Jenny - I am still sane, I think - My garden supplies a lot of my food too, which helps. My family do what shopping I need, which is not much and the neighbours are a friendly bunch
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My garden skills only extend to a handful of herbs:) Hope you stay well!

      Delete
  3. A lovely card - I remember learning how to type on a typewrite like that one (I'm showing my age now!).
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A supercard, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks very smart in the monochromatic colours, thanks so much for joining us Allsorts 'Men and Boys' challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great composition! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Jenny and lets hope something good will come out of this horrendous time x. Perfect CAS card and you stay safe and well and keep crafting x.

    ReplyDelete