Saturday 18 April 2020

PBSC April Reminder

Hi there! How are you all coping with self-isolation?  Aren't we lucky to have a hobby we can enjoy during this difficult time!

It's time for our mid-month reminder at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Our challenges are always Anything Goes with an optional twist. 
This month the optional twist is to include ...

                                                                ***Ribbon or Twine***




I've gone with any Anything Goes this time. I used the Penny Black 'Blossom Branch' again. I love this versatile stamp! 


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer,  Susan B and the rest of the DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. Jenny this is so pretty and the water colour effect is so very beautiful and yes bring on the happy x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Jenny - loving the vibrant blue of the flowers on such a pretty 'sprig'.
    I haven't killed the cat yet, so must be doing o.k. with the self isolation :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue flowers, Jenny! Love how you've stamped in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Jenny - I love those vibrant blues!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous colour on these wonderful flowers, Jenny! So eye-catching! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Amazing card Jenny! I LOVE this stamp too ... it looks amazing with the shades of blue flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete