Saturday 11 April 2020

Watercolour Play

Amongst the many youtube videos I've been watching, this one by Emma Lefebvre, is one of my favourites. Her videos are fantastic and perfect for beginners.

So after watching the video I attempted to paint some flowers myself.  Here is a card I made for my Husband's Parents...


I used Daniel Smith and Maimeri Blu Watercolours on Baohong Master's Choice paper.
The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-









7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jenny! Thanks for the link. I love to watch people watercolor. Hoping it will work it's way through my brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome painting Jennhy, and an exquisite card - love it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing watercolouring Jenny! I will have to check out the video. Fabulous hand painted card that is very special for your in-laws. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny and your watercolouring is beautiful - must check out the videos. Stay safe, hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous water coloring on your card Jenny, and thank you for the link to the video, I'll go and check it out right now.
    Thank you also for sharing your beautiful card with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Hugs.
    Maria.DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful!!!Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very artsy and wonderful water colouring and painting x.

    ReplyDelete