Wednesday 29 March 2023

Do Storms Ever Stop?

 Just another quick post before I go to bed...

I made this card a while ago, but hadn't share it, so I'm entering it in Allsorts Challenge, where the optional theme is 'RAIN'.


I used a NBUS Stencil set for the clouds and rain. The fabulous sentiment is from Colorado Craft and the bunny is an old MFT stamp. 

I'm also sharing at the following challenges:-





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            




6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic sentiment and image! This is perfect, Jenny. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just perfect card for our theme "Rain".
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is adorable! Love the rainy background and that fantastic sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jenny, cute image and I love the inspirational quote. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and for choosing to use the optional theme.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really fabulous sentiment Jenny and a great card for o0ur Rain option at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beauty Jenny - the stormy sky is an amazing background, and the sentiment is so true.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete