Friday 17 March 2023

Die Cut Blooms

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It probably isn't obvious, because of all the DT cards I made in advance, but I'm really struggling to create at the moment. I have many excuses and I'm trying different things to motivate me, but so far no luck. Maybe when it gets cooler here I'll find my Mojo. 

In the meantime, I still have plenty of previously made but not shared cards, so I can still play in some challenges. This one is for The Flower Challenge...

I have all my Altenew flower dies thrown in one box, so I'm not sure which set this is. I used Nuvo Shimmer Powder to colour the flowers and die-cut the leaves from Washi Tape for an edgy look.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            




3 comments:

  1. These flowers are gorgeous, Jenny! So bright and I love the modern look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, it's so hard when your Mojo deserts you - I hope it returns shortly!! This card is gorgeous - love the leaves, they are stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always Jenny! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete