Wednesday 15 March 2023

THE CARD CONCEPT #191A&/or B

  Hi there Crafty Friends! Welcome to the 2nd challenge of the month at The Card Concept.  The theme this week is SIGNS OF SPRING OR BUTTERFLY BLUES.  Well to be honest, I  just couldn't decide which picture I loved the most, so I have 2 cards to share with you. 


I love blue and white and have a collection of china in these colours. I also have a bowl of lemons on the table when I use my china, so that's why I loved the inspiration photo and the colours. 
The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft, the teapot stamp is a magazine freebie and the lemon stamps from The Greetery. 

I hope you like my Clean & Layered card. 


******************************

This time I was influenced by the colours and the beautiful butterfly to make a CAS Watercolour Card.  I used a stencil from Stamplorations to make a Monoprint and then stamped the Clearly Besotted sentiment. 


Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            





4 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards for the challenge Jenny. Can't choose a favourite as they are both great and very different xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning cards Jenny - loving the butterfly one in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous butterflies, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Jenny! I'm glad I popped by and saw your bonus card - that loose watercolouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete