Friday 3 March 2023

One for the Catlovers!

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I have just returned from an interstate visit to be with my Daughter (and her cats) for her Birthday., so when I saw the colours for this month's Altenew Challenge, I was inspired to make this fun card... 

I used Altenew Pots and Plants and an unknown stamp for the cat, a gift from a friend.  Emma's cats are very curious and love to get in to all sorts of spaces, so I'm sure they'd love this plant!




I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-






                                            
          Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                








4 comments:

  1. A fun card Jenny, and so beautifully composed and coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! Gorgeous card, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - that cat doesn’t look very happy, though! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kitty is perfect to be peeking out of the plant basket! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete