Thursday 30 March 2023

Time Out Challenges #235

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to be inspired by a photo.


I love this pic and created a similar scene...

I recently purchased this gorgeous bicycle die set from Honey Bee stamps and paired it with some stamped flowers from Stampin Up. To complete the scene I added a pot plant made with dies from The Greetery. 


This winner of our challenge will win a $25 credit from our generous sponsor - Doodle Bugs and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

  Toni Maddox as our Guest Designer. Her card is gorgeous!Visit her blog to see her card and other wonderful work!

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm am also sharing my card at the following challenges:-




                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



9 comments:

  1. Jenny... the sentiment is so perfect for this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bicycle die, Jenny, and the scene you created inspired by the photo. That basket of flowers is perfect, and what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, great use of the inspiration photo. That wee pot plant is just so cute!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bicycle and the sweet scene, Jenny! A reminder that I NEED a bicycle die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elements you picked from the photo, you've created a beautiful CAS card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold bike and delicate flowers; what a great combination! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your basket of yellow flowers is perfect with the bike, Jenny. It's a wonderful, colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Jen! Gosh I love that snake plant but then I like most things from The Greetery - is there a stockist for The Greetery in Australia you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Kate, I have to save up and buy direct from US.

      Delete