Thursday 30 March 2023

The Card Concept #192 Happy Easter

 Hi there Crafty Friends! This year is rushing by and already we have another challenge beginning at The Card Concept! The theme is Happy Easter - yes, it's Easter next week! We have a lovely photo to inspire you.

I was inspired by the colours and rustic scene in the photo to create a Clean & Layered Card.


I stamped the cute bunny on a die-cut circle of watercolour paper and coloured with Karin Markers. 
I chose some rustic patterned paper from Kaisercraft for the background and die-cut flower wreath. 
Then I  stamped and die-cut the sentiment.

Stamps: Craft Consortium (bunny); Pinkfresh Studio (sentiment)
Die: I'm sorry I forgot to record the brand. 


Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.


I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-







Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            


2 comments:

  1. This bunny looks right at home on these rustic papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the inspiration photo Jenny - that bunny certainly is a sweet stamp!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete