Saturday 4 March 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge March '23

 Hi there Crafty Friends! The year is rushing by and it's already time for another Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Our theme is always Anything Goes or if you prefer the optional twist is 'EASTER'.I'm going with Anything Goes this time...

I'm a bit obsessed with Paris at the moment as I'm travelling to France and Italy in September. 
This card was a bit of an experiment a. I didn't mask anything, so I had to go over the silhouette with black marker, but the couple are still a bit transparent:)
I used 2 Penny Black Stamp sets - 'in Paris' and 'On the Town'. 
I hope you like the scene I've created.


 The prize for this challenge is as always, provided by our generous sponsor



If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented  DT at our blog. I hope you are inspired and have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



5 comments:

  1. Jenny this is an amazing card - love the silhouettes against the scene you have created. I love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - what a lovely scene!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very special card, well done it looks pretty cool. How exciting to be heading for Paris even if it isn't for a while yet. I can see why it is on your mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing trip to be looking forward to, Jenny! Your card is beautiful! Awesome watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jenny your card is so beautiful, I love your scene.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete