Wednesday 16 October 2024

Alcohol Ink Balloon

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I'm trying build up my stash of  CAS cards, so I've been entering more challenges. This one was inspired by the sketch at AAA Card Challenge.

The Alcohol Ink background and the die-cut sentiment were in my UFO stash, so that made this a super easy card! 
Dies: Penny Black Heart Balloons, Altenew Sweet Sentiments 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




4 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month. Arlene, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card with that beautiful heart and the little bird at the top. Love the gold sentiment too.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse shortly for a mug of hot chocolate - right after a game of conkers!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card-love that inked balloon! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a seriously fabulous card Jenny! So CAS yet totally eyecatching, love the beautiful alcohol ink heart, complet with pretty cord and the little birdie! Lovely sentiment as well - I need those dies!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete