Saturday 19 October 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE REMINDER Oct'24

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
the optional twist CUTE or SPOOKY'.

I used the cute little Hedgie and gave it a witches hat and a spooky background. 
Stamp: Penny Black Lovable, Peaceful Moment
Sentiment, bat and witches hat are from old W& W set. 

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

You can see more inspiration from our wonderful  DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I’m also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

Fall/Halloween

STAMPING SENSATIONS




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, this is adorable!
    I love the dramatic background!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete