Wednesday 9 October 2024

Feeling Mushy

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Have you noticed Mushrooms sprouting up everywhere in Card-making Land? Well guess what? I've been swept up in this trend and purchased Altenew stencils and stamp set - so I'm having so mush fungi playing with them. Sorry I couldn't help it:) !!

This card was inspired by this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge.
The image was coloured with Karin Markers and Polychromo Pencils.
Stamps & Die: Altenew Mushroom Greetings
I used Distress Oxides and Zig Markers in this card.

This time I used Nuvo Shimmer Powder, Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder and Polychromo Pencils.

I shared this card previously on Instagram. I used a mix of Distress Oxide Inks and Altenew Inks.
Stencil:  Altenew Mushroom Garden Layering Stencil set
Stamp: Altenew Mushroom Greetings

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-

CARD 1


CARD 2




CARD 3


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







9 comments:

  1. Lovely set of mushroom cards. Great matching sentiments too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jenny! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ... such fungi cards Jenny!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, these are so fun!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all adorable Jenny, you have been whipping up a storm. I worked for 35 years in a Mycology lab and love seeing fun fungi cards. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards very mush!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you had a lot of fun with these stamps. Great results too! Thank you for sharing each of your cards with us at We Love Stamping challenge, Stamping Sensations and Allsorts respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic fun set of cards, amazing how different each one looks just by changing the colours. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun and so colourful, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete