Saturday 5 October 2024

Circle Fall Birthday Card

 Hello again Crafty Friends! This card was inspired by the theme at AAA Birthday Challenge and all the Fall themed challenges.


I die-cut the gorgeous patterned paper from Stampin Up using Lil' Inkers stitched circle die and adhered it to a card base cut from kraft cardstock.  The leaves were cut with The Greetery Magnolia Wreath die. 
The leaves were coloured with Distress Oxides and Nuvo Shimmer Powder.
The sentiment die is from Simon Says Stamp and was shaded with (new to me) Altenew Inks, using a blending brush tool.  To finish I added the sequins. 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment