Wednesday 9 October 2024

The Card Concept #210 Pumpkin Season (Oct '24)

 Hello there Crafty Friends! It's time for another challenge at The Card concept The theme this month is Pumpkin Season.

I've used old stamp sets from Winnie & Walter to create my card.
As you can see, I was inspired by the door, steps and pumpkins in the photo and the colours to make my Clean & Layered card
Stamps: W&W This Awesome House, Moonlight
Hello Bluebird Country Gingham Background

Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.


I am also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

WORD ART WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Anything Goes



STAMPING SENSATIONS
Autumn Colours

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            





8 comments:

  1. Hi jenny (my fellow team-mate at The Card Concept). I just had to come by to comment on your sweet card. I love your take on the challenge. I struggled with this one and just whipped up something late last night. I'm in a "creative funk" lately. Anyway, I wanted to invite you to come play along at the challenge blog I run. We're blessed to have awesome sponsors (right now it's Altenew $25) and our theme is always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. I hope you'll consider playing along. Have a blessed week. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Jenny: Thanks so much for stopping by Word Art Wednesday to share your wonderful art with us. I'm super grateful, and I hope that you'll play along with us often. I enjoy your art, appreciate your participation, and I pray that God will bless you as you create and share your cards. have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  2. This is such a charming card, Jenny. The brick embossing and gingham are the perfect background for the pumpkin scene. Thanks for sharing it at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I adore this card Jenny! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Jenny! Thanks for getting spooky with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to use my W&W goodies but I don't have these. Absolutely love the look of this card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mono look with the touch of colour from the pumpkins. It's a wonderful scene. Thanks for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at gingham and white brick! This is amazing. Thanks for the two-fer here at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete