Tuesday 1 October 2024

More Autumn Cards

 Hi there Crafty Friends. I'm on a mission to use my new purchases and NBUS stash. So here is a couple of cards I made over the last few days.

The coverplate is from Concord & 9th and I new I had to buy it, the minute I saw it!

I used Distress Ink and Nuvo Shimmer Powder for the leaves and Champagne colour glitter cardstock for the stems and acorns. 
The patterned paper is from Stampin Up and the setiment from Altenew.

This time I made a stencil with the die-cut outline of leaves and sponged Distress Inks. Then I stamped Hero Arts 'Friends' Background stamp over the leaves. Once again I used Stampin Up patterned paper.
The sentiment is from Concord & 9th Lace Leaf.

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-

Card 1





Colours of Fall/Autumn



Card 2








Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



10 comments:

  1. Jenny... wow. Love both cards but the second one has so many wonderful touches. The tree rings just make the leaves pop. The sparkle on the first card is such a fun addition. I feel a wave of "fallness" passing over this Florida girl. Thank you so much for joining and sharing your talents with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty with the gold accents, many thanks for joining in with our 800th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-what gorgeous cards! Love the colors you chose, and the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, Fabulous fall ideas and colors! Great addition to our stencil challenge this week at Just Us Girls! Thanks for laying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful Autumn Leaf cards Jenny! LOVE the colours of the leaves, especially with the shine and glitter of the gold and champagne. Beautiful backgrounds makes the leaves pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Autumn cards! It's not near Autumn here yet - 100 degrees Fahrenheit here today, but I'm ready for Fall. Love the cards. So glad you joined the challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both so beautiful and gorgeous colors for this time of year. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love how you stamped and stenciled on those leaves giving them so much interest. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunningly beautiful fall card, now I have to go and check out that cover plate and I 'just' placed an order with them!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Stencil Fun},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Both cards are exceptionally lovely, Jenny. Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete