Saturday 28 September 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Guest Design

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I was lucky to have my card chosen as winner at 52CCT Embossing challenge, so they've asked me to join them for the current Technique Challenge. I spent 2 years on the Design Team and I'm so happy to be back as Guest Designer. 

To begin, I used acetate and Karin Markers to create the watercolour wash. When dry, I stamped the Penny Black Snowflake and the tiny snowflakes near the sentiment. Then I stamped and heat embossed the Papertrey Ink sentiment. I added a  die-cut snowflake from Avery Elle, adding a gold rhinestone for bling. 



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I’m also sharing my card at the following challenge:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







No comments:

Post a Comment