Friday 27 September 2024

Mixing it Up

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I've been doing lots of stamping recently, because it is Stamptember after all, but today I'm mixing it up and sharing some cards showcasing some great dies and also some stamping. 

I used a few different die sets and background stamp from Memory Box. 
The background was stamped with white ink and heat embossed with Vintage Pearl embossing powder.

Dies: Memory Box Country Church Frame, Snowglobe Frame
Stamp: Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Elements

They're asking us to make CAS cards at Poppystamps Challenge, so used this frame and patterned paper to create this card.
The flower was coloured with Copic Markers. 
Die: Floral Stem Collage
Stamp: Gina K 
PP: Kaisercraft

I made some smooshed backgrounds with Distress Inks and Nuvo Shimmer Powder and then die cut the leaves, arranging them on the textured kraft card.
Dies: Leaves from Impression Obsession; Tim Holtz Alterations Mixed Media 
Hotfoil Plate: Spellbinders

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:

Card 1
Card 2

Card 3


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                










No comments:

Post a Comment