Friday 20 September 2024

Beautiful Stamps

 Hi there Crafty Friends! A couple of days ago I remembered I'd bought some Stampers Anonymous products when I purchased a SSS Card kit. I put everything away and because I've been sick for a few weeks, I completely forgot! So today I got them out for a play! 

I challenged myself to step outside my usual style and to use fall colours...

This stamp set is so stunning. Such great quality, making it easy to stamp repeatedly and watercolour. 
I used Karin Markers and Distress Inks for the flower and also the leaves which I embossed with Pearl Embossing Powder for some subtle shine. 


This time I sponged a background with Fall colours and then randomly stamped the images with Distress Inks. I added some highlights with the same ink. 

I made a light wash background and then stamped the flower with Distress Ink and coloured with Karin Markers. 

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous French Garden
Die: Spellbinders Rectangle Postage Edge

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-

CARD 1

https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/09/beautiful-blossoms-challenge-anything.html



*****************************
CARD 2




Card 3 




 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





















3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! The stamp set is beautiful and you've created three amazing cards. Thanks for sharing at the Double D Challenge, Fall Leaves. Please stop by A Cut Above Die Cut Challenge and share you lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of cards. My favourite is the first one with that pearl embossing and wonderful reds. I am glad you are feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. On the first one - the muted fall colors just spoke to me. Just lovely. Thanks again for playing over at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete