Thursday 12 September 2024

Focus on Background

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Here's a card focusing in background stamping and texture.

Using various green inks and Altenew Leaf Clusters I stamped the leaves randomly over the white panel. Next the panel was dry embossed with Altenew Organic Linen Embossing Folder
I then die cut a square panel and matted it with a green border. 
To finish I added the Altenew Fancy Enjoy Die

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-

Leaves, Birthday, Green




 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                












4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, Jen, and I love the punchy green! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love this Jenny - so much visual interest with the leaves, embossing, framing of the layer, and the diecut sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful texture with that embossing folder, really makes me want to touch it. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used these leaf stamps and the all over embossing that makes it look like a beautiful piece of fabric!

    ReplyDelete