Thursday 5 September 2024

Double stamped Vellum

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing an old make, which I never posted about. I'm playing along with my friends from Group of Seven Card-makers. They are focusing on Vellum and Embossing.


I began by stamping and heat embossing the butterflies on the front of the Vellum. Then I stamped the back with the purple pattern. I backed this with white card-stock, to whichI added some colourful splatters! These panels were framed with the black and white layers to make it pop and easy to adhere the Vellum.
Stamps: Inspired by Stamping Butterflies
Hero Arts - very old wood-mount background stamp. 
The sentiment is from Altenew


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                









3 comments:

  1. This background is so interesting with the stamping and splatters! A perfect accompaniment to the sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this artsy card. It's just perfect with this technique of double stamping vellum. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Group of Seven. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card I love the beautiful colours behind the vellum. thanks for joining in our technique at Group of Seven ♥

    ReplyDelete