Wednesday 11 September 2024

FALL FUN

Hi there Crafty Friends! As all the trees in our streets are bursting with beautiful blossoms, whilst in the Northern Hemisphere the leaves are turning beautiful hues of Fall. So naturally there are lots of Autumn themed challenges and this makes me happy!

I had so much fun getting inky with this card. I began with white card-stock which was die cut with Memory Box Pinpoint Leaf Cover Plate. Then saturated it with Distress Inks and Brushos. 
The Simon Says Stamp leaf die was cut twice, to give a white highlight. 
To finish I added the sentiment, twine bow and  gem, then mounted it on a white card base. 
The sentiment is from Uniko.

I used a stencil and Distress Inks from Paper Rose Studio to create this monoprint style card.
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

I created a cute scene with  tree dies from MFT, a cute stamp from Stamplorations, designed by my friend Shirley Bampton. 
I used Brushos again on the trees. 
I then framed the scene with MFT Peekaboo Window Die.

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-

Card 1



CARD 2




CARD 3




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            






9 comments:

  1. Love your background on your Autumn card!
    They're all great!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! I especially love the monoprint one for the Color Throwdown challenge!! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all your three cards, the background of the first card is my favorite. Thank you for your participation in DoTMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative fall cards, such pretty colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Simply Clean & Simple}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}, {Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful the deep orange is amazing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful trio of cards Jenny - loving the autumnal one in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely, Jenny! I especially like the reverse stencil for card #2. You're inspiring me because I still have to get my Color Throwdown one done for this week, lol. Happy spring down under!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Jenny. Mother Nature just has the best colour palettes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete